- This event has passed.
Retirement Seminar with Bruce St. James
October 30, 2018 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM MSTFree
This event is now full. Please check back for Q1 2019 Seminars.
Join Bruce St. James, from KTAR, and Trajan Wealth for dinner at Flemings Steakhouse and learn how to develop a plan for your retirement needs.
With a broad range of expertise and a shared commitment to putting our clients’ best interests first, the Trajan Wealth team has developed a proven track record of successfully aligning assets with each client’s unique objectives to leverage and manage investment portfolios that can weather market fluctuations.
- What does it mean to be a Dave Ramsey Smartvestor advisor and how does that benefit you?
- What is a “trusted fiduciary” and why is he or she bound and focused, solely on your best interest.
- Why a first or even second financial opinion is critical to surviving 20-40 years of retirement.
- How to be confident you’re making the best choices with your life altering decisions
- What makes Trajan Wealth different and better than others.
- And much, much more.
Reservations are mandatory and you must call 480-990-3330 (or click below) to reserve your seat. Seats are limited and expected to fill fast.
*Advisory services offered through Trajan Wealth, L.L.C., an SEC-registered investment adviser.