On January 1, 2021, Arizona became the first state to abrogate its long-standing prohibition against an attorney paying a non-attorney for referring a client. Attorneys may now pay a referral fee to anyone who refers a client!
Trajan Estate Law Firm recently launched our client referral program. We will pay clients 20% of the fee we collect from those you refer for estate planning needs!
Trajan Estate’s offerings include:
- Living trust estate plans
- Last Will & Testament plans
- Post-death probate / trust administration services
- Elder Law – Medicaid (long-term care) planning
- Business formation / succession
- Asset protection
- Advanced estate planning (irrevocable trusts, gifting plans)
- Charitable – Private Family Foundations (501c3)
In addition, we have a strong network of non-estate attorneys with whom we have a referral relationship. You can refer any legal matter our way, and we will introduce them to a quality attorney who can help. We will pay you 20% of the referral fee we receive for non-estate matters.
Just send us an email with your name and the name and contact information of the referral to [email protected]