Trajan Wealth is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) as an investment advisor, and is required to comply with SEC Regulation S-P (“Reg. S-P”), as well as the U.S. Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999 (the “GLB Act”). Reg. S-P and the GLB Act require Trajan Wealth to have policies and procedures in place to protect the security and confidentiality of the non-public personal information of consumers and customers, and to provide a privacy notice to such persons describing our privacy policies and procedures.
The Information We Collect
Trajan Wealth may collect the following information:
- Trajan Wealth collects information from individuals who request informational materials and appointments, including name, address, telephone number, email address and investment-related questions.
- Trajan Wealth collects relevant information on applications and resumes from prospective employees via our third-party career listings.
- Trajan Wealth collects information provided orally and in writing via email, mail, online or in person from prospective clients, clients, prospective employees and employees.
How We Use the Information
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve products and services.
- To follow up, either by email, phone or mail, with people who have requested information and/or materials.
- To periodically send promotional email or mail about services, recent developments or other information individuals may find interesting using the email address or mailing address provided when requesting information.
- To access certain special features or areas of this website.
- To evaluate prospective employees for positions, and to employ its personnel.
- To analyze the financial situation of prospective clients and to provide investment advisory and management services to clients.
- As otherwise permitted by law.
We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems.
In addition, information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
Choice, Access, and Redress
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid sending you any communications in the future (opt-out).
NOTE: If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your computer, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well. See below.
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow your browser to remember information about your session on that website. They are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email —or similar technologies may be used. They may also be used when you are served advertisements, or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement.
Trajan Wealth’s site temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes, but is not limited to:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- The URL of the site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience.
How to Manage Cookies
As explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of the websites that make use of this technology. Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of many of the websites you visit. If you do disable cookies, performance and functionality will be affected. If you wish to delete, disable, or re-enable cookies, you may do so through your browser as follows:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/au/support/mac-apps/safari/
- All other browsers: Please look for a ‘help’ function in the browser or contact the browser provider.