Phoenix Retirement Planning
Living Your Best Life in the Desert
People of all ages dream of retiring to Phoenix. Why? Beyond the great weather, Arizona offers impressive benefits for retirees, including major tax breaks, quality healthcare, and plenty of outdoor activities. Working with our Phoenix fiduciary advisors at Trajan Wealth gives you access to the financial resources that help you grow your money now and maintain a steady income after you’re done working.
Retiring Feels Better with a Plan and Solid Expertise
Impacts of Inflation
How You Allocate Your Assets
When You Take Social Security Income
Medical Costs & Long Term Care
Don’t have the answers yet? That’s just fine! Our Phoenix fiduciary advisors will walk you through multiple income plans so you’re ready for all of life’s inevitable curveballs. Even better, our knowledge regarding Arizona taxes and access to Phoenix financial resources will ensure you stay caught up with any changes to state and local laws. Trust us — you want us on your team!
Arizona Speaks for Itself… and So Do Its Citizens
Phoenix Retirement Planning Services with Trajan Wealth
Find our Phoenix fiduciary advisors at our four convenient locations in Scottsdale, Gilbert, Goodyear, and Peoria. No matter which site you choose, you’ll find caring individuals who listen and learn about your needs before making recommendations to maximize your Phoenix retirement.
Not sure where to get started? Click an icon below to learn more about the solutions we provide.
The Benefits of Planning Your Phoenix Retirement Early
- You’ll Thank Yourself Later. There’s no better gift than the kind you give to your future self. That’s what retirement planning is all about! And these gifts come in many ways: time spent at the Desert Botanical Garden, enjoying Old Town Scottsdale, or the variety of zoos and museums to enjoy with your family. By building a solid plan today, you’re providing a gift that’ll keep on giving.
- Life Can Still Play Tricks. Anything can happen between now and your final retirement in Phoenix. You’ll need a few options in play to navigate any changes, both in your personal life and the economy.
- You Can’t Bank On Social Security Alone. After working hard for your social security benefits, you want to ensure you keep as much as possible. Our Phoenix fiduciary advisors at Trajan Wealth will help you navigate federal tax laws to hold on to more benefits, but it’s vital you have a backup plan just in case.
- Planning for Your Family. Enjoy more time in your Phoenix retirement with the peace of mind that you’re helping your family as well. Not only does financial planning remove any present burdens, but it also enables you to give generously to them in the future.
- Build Your Ideal Legacy. As you come to love and appreciate your Phoenix retirement, you may find a desire to give back to the community or an ecological or humanitarian cause. Your legacy is one of the greatest things you can leave behind, but only if you build a solid foundation for it first.
AS SEEN AND HEARD ON
Retiring to Phoenix is Better with a Team
Once you take advantage of our Phoenix financial resources at Trajan Wealth, we’ll be with you all the way. If you’re looking for a team to understand your current financial situation (or help you understand it yourself), the experienced Phoenix fiduciary advisors at any one of our four locations are ready to help, starting today.
Together, we’ll build a strategy based on realistic options tied to our experience with Phoenix and the surrounding areas. From there, we’ll tailor a plan that aligns with your unique goals and circumstances — and one that’s ready to take on the challenges of a changing world.
How Should I Start Planning For My Phoenix Retirement in the Meantime?
You can do a few things right now to plan for your retirement, such as researching places in Phoenix you want to live, deciding how often you’d like to travel, and if you want to provide for children or grandchildren. Along the way, we’ll help add buffer room to mitigate your risks — as we all know, the global market can be disrupted at any time by factors like rising health care or inflation.
Whether your Phoenix retirement is off in the future or just around the corner, you can feel more than confident about this part of your financial journey. Reach out to us to begin your free consultation with the Phoenix fiduciary advisors at Trajan Wealth today.
Visit One Of Our Trajan Wealth Phoenix Financial Services Offices
Trajan Wealth Phoenix LocationS
7702 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite 100
3303 E Baseline Rd, Suite 101
1616 N Litchfield Rd, Suite A-135
16150 N Arrowhead Fountains Center Dr, Suite 245
Providing the Phoenix Financial Services You Need
Are you looking for comprehensive financial guidance? At Trajan Wealth, we don’t stop at retirement planning. Learn more about our Phoenix estate planning and wealth management services.